Superior Contact seeks dedicated Contact Center Energy Agents to join our team in Marquette, Michigan. Superior Contact has redefined the contact center for both large and small business to a truly personalized customer care experience. Our team handles the unique needs of diverse industries such as energy, engineering, healthcare, insurance, retail, software applications, start-ups, technology, telecommunications and more.
As a Contact Center Energy Agent, you must be committed to providing excellent service to our clients by following precise call handling instructions and using contact center technology to maintain high customer satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ENERGY AGENT.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment that may include heavy call volumes.
- Provide accurate and complete information to execute customer requests by using provided methods/systems.
- Utilize computer systems and call handling technology.
TECHNICAL ABILITIES OF THE ENERGY AGENT.
- Navigate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform efficiently to research account and analyze customer situation.
- Quickly learn different rates and program offerings to explain to callers.
- Quickly process program opt-outs and rate changes using online system.
- Complete after-call CRM platform detail for every call.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Competitive wage, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurance options, 401K, flex spending account, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and training/certification programs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS OUR CONTACT CENTER ENERGY AGENT.
- 2 years’ experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office software.
- Ability to follow precise written and verbal instructions.
- Possess a strong desire to delight customers through positive & productive interactions.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in our 24/7 operation, desired.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SUPERIOR CONTACT AT superiorcontact.net